VICTVS Global Exam Supervisor
Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism, Courage
VICTVS Global is an international education services company based in the UK.
Resumes submitted without a covering letter will not be accepted.
We have a vacancy for Exam Supervisors/ Invigilators in Kópavogur. You must be available to work on Friday 21st August 2020. Travel expenses are not provided, so we are looking for people up to one hour from Kópavogur. The rate is £17 GBP per hour.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates. They will oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations. The role requires that all procedures and instructions are followed, in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Examination sessions last for 5-8 hours and invigilators receive around 10 days’ notice on upcoming assignments. Due to the nature of this work, flexibility is required also during weekends. Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of assessment room and examination material
• Recording and checking candidate identification
• Distributing the examination materials
• Marking examination papers (if required)
• Completing examination and candidate documentation
• Recording candidate grades and results via online system
• Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
• Receiving and returning examination materials
• Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
• Ensure examinations are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
• Sincere, honest and reliable
• High level of professional and personal integrity
• Able to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and use discretion
• Good judgement
• English <> Icelandic language skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Work on their own initiative
• Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
• Private email address
• Access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
• Follows instructions confidentially
• Punctual / good time management
None required, however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract