Know German and have experience in tourism?
Are you well organized, a fast learner and interested in building a career with a great travel company in Iceland? If so, then we might have a great job for you!
A progressive and successful travel services company in Iceland is looking for a German speaking person in customer service to join their team as they head towards global growth and expansion with their Reykjavik operations.
- Proficient in German
- Willingness to learn
- Forward and big picture thinker
- Hard working
- Customer service focused
- Problem solver
- Arranging tours and accommodation
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out itineraries to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- Dealing with complaints or refunds
- Monitoring sales opportunities in German market
The salary is generous and competitive. We also offer other fun perks and benefits like trips within and outside of Iceland a number of times a year.
More importantly, we offer an environment where you can learn, improve and be inspired by other talented people. This is a place to grow and reach your professional goals. Join us today!
If you think you’ll be a good fit, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply for this job” below.