Indie Campers provides campervans and other road trip vehicles in destinations across Europe through a seamless and personalized online experience. With a dedicated customer care team, they take out the hassle of planning a road trip and provide local travel advice, highlighting special places for an unforgettable road trip.
Indie Campers is looking for a Client Assistant to join their team in Keflavík.
- Direct contact with the clients, providing great customer service.
- Receive and deliver the campervans (check-ins and check-outs).
- Using professional oral and written communication skills to register guests, process payments and explain the van.
- Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations, and guest communications.
- Perform all the supportive functions in order to make sure operations run smoothly, including picking up guests from/to the airport and prepare vans.
- Verify and prepare vans before each booking.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Relevant experience in hospitality/tourism or a customer service position.
- Degree in Tourism or Hospitality is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Icelandic.
- Valid driver’s license and confidence to drive a campervan.
- International study or work experience is a plus.
- Outgoing and friendly personality and a natural talent for customer service.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Dynamic and proactive approach.
- Problem Solver: Flexibility and availability for last-minute challenges and ability to focus on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible, organized and capacity for critical reflection.
Please apply by clicking on the button below or by sending your CV with “Client Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!