We are hiring!
About Swapp Agency
Swapp Agency is a global employment solution provider, working in one of the most exciting fields of today’s evolution and shaping the future of work. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can work with the best talent, wherever they are located. But to make that possible, companies need a compliant structure to be able to pay their remote workers located in other countries.
We make this happen and save companies the hassle of opening an entity/office in 100+ countries and manage payroll/benefits/compliance etc of the employees. Companies can either find the talent abroad or allow current employees to move abroad and Swapp Agency helps them with all aspects of employment. The truth is that employees are now in charge of where they want to live and Swapp aims to be the best in assisting remote workers in relocating and settling into a new society.
Swapp currently has employees located all around Europe, proving that global talent is no more a distant dream. We are in the early stages of global growth and are now focusing on mastering the Nordic countries as our core market before expanding further. Everyday is an exciting one because we are solving a real problem in a growing market. We are looking for smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the same excitement in making Swapp Agency a big deal and having fun while doing so!
What’s in it for you?
- Participating in shaping a fast-growing tech startup as an early employee.
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world.
- Competitive package incl. bonus and stock options.
- Flexible hours and vacation.
- Work from anywhere.
- Fixed remote working budget per year
- Equipment you need to do your job
- Working closely with founding members and an opportunity to grow into a future C-level position within Swapp.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Mastering employment laws and regulations in the Nordic countries.
- Reviewing employment contracts and other HR contracts for compliance.
- Manage and communicate with external bookkeepers and accountants.
- Supervising onboardings of new candidates.
- Supervising offboardings of current candidates.
- Present analysis to company executives to support key decisions.
- Partner with the IT & leadership team to implement and manage our financial tool stack.
What do we need?
- 3+ years experience of working as a bookkeeper/accountant in one or more of these Nordic countries: Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask. A get-it-done attitude, and a high level of ownership.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be proactive, and solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to have a good balance between being sociable but maintaining an appropriate level of confidentiality when needed.
- Very good communication skills in English and at least one other Nordic language.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup.
Equal employment opportunity
Swapp Agency is an equal opportunity employer – we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Interested in joining Swapp Agency ?
Send us your CV and tell us about your amazing skills!